I leave for my northern "vacation" today. This is the trip I've been so excited about...and now that it's here, I can hardly stand it! ;) I probably will not do as much sight-seeing as I did the last time I was there--but I'm very excited to be there for my cousin in any way possible as she prepares for her wedding day (friday).
I can't wait to say "hi!" to the moose! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow - Alaska already!! I know you'll have SO much fun!
I hope that your short time home was very productive wedding-wise. Please seriously let me know if I can do anything of helpfulness.
Are your invitations set, or is someone else taking care of that for you, since they (as far as ettiquette goes) should be out already!
I love your registeries and my mom is looking forward to the Aunt Joy shower. Hopefully neither of your showers I get to come to will overlap with any of the showers people are popping up with for me - and now I got an invitation to one for Rachel? I didn't even know she'd be in town anytime!
Say hi to your "Double" relatives for me!! :O]
Post a Comment