Wednesday, November 7, 2007

in other news...

(In an attempt to "catch up" from this summer regarding things I wanted to update on...)

Earlier in the year I reported that I was to have an article published in a nursing journal—well, over the summer, the issue was printed! Interesting to have not only your name in print, but words that you remember writing are also put into print in an actual journal. All I can say is…very cool. :)

I wish I could post a link to the actual article, but it’s not accessible to the general public. And, because I signed off on a copyright—I don’t technically own the rights to the article either—it belongs completely to the publisher. I can post a link to the journal site, and if any of you out there really want to read it…well, maybe you’ll have to purchase the journal…;)

No comments: