Friday, December 28, 2007

anticipation

The title of this post encompasses a couple of things on this snowy Michigan day...the first being a trip with my husband to the Smoky Mountains--aka our honeymoon! :) We will be leaving Sunday to take a road trip down to Gatlinburg, Tennessee where we will spend a week exploring the mountains and all the town has to offer. A little cabin is where will be lodging and cozying up in front of the fireplace. We're both very excited about our little adventure! And I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post as one of my Christmas presents was a cute little digital camera. ;)

The second anticipation I have is that of the year 2008. Honestly, in reflection this has been one of the fastest years of my life. I still have to hesitate before I write '07 on my checks! (or maybe that's just old age...) I actually am kind of glad I started this blog one year ago as it will be a good "diary" of the things I've lived and learned in this past year--and in years to come! Worst of 2007? A sad & personally challenging event at work... Best of 2007? Marrying my best friend. :)

Overall? God has blessed me greatly and I am thankful that He decided to call me His Child.

No comments: