Our weekend was a mixture of busyness, relaxation, and productivity...it began last Thursday when Jason had all four wisdom teeth taken out. I was a good nurse and wife and made sure he had plenty of SpongeBob to watch while he recuperated, but by Thursday night he was feeling fine and was eating leftover pot roast...
So, Friday rolled around and we were able to have breakfast with my family in the morning, make visits to both sides of his family out in Holland, grill out with friends that evening, and then take in the downtown GR fireworks that night!

Saturday we took it a little more easy and while Jason worked on some homework, I went and floated out on a lake with my mom, aunt, and cousin. It was a fun couple hours of bonding for us girls. Saturday night Harley was able to hang out with his friend Emmet. :)

Now, we're back into the swing: lots of homework before I head to a Michigan Association of School Nurses retreat the end of this week and then off to camp to help with our church's mission work up in Northern Michigan.
No comments:
Post a Comment