Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ABC's of me

okay, Amy tagged me again--here is more about me... :)

A- Available or married? I’m not available anymore as I’ve been dating someone for almost a year now---but marriage hasn’t quite happened yet either…

B- Best Friend? Ann, Shari Lynn, and Emily—all three girls are extremely important to me. But I have several close friends—all over the US now!


C- Cake or Pie? Pumpkin pie with lots of cool whip.

D- Drink of Choice? Diet Coke

E - Essential Item? my calendar!

F- Favorite Color? blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears, for sure.

H- Hometown? Born and raised in Grand Rapids

I- Indulgence? Ice cream

J- January or February? January—not quite depressed with winter blahs yet

K- Kids & names? No kids of my own—but my “nephew” William will always be the boy of my heart.

L- Life is incomplete without? A camera to take pictures of specials times with friends & family

M- Marriage Date? Soon???? ;)

N- Number of Siblings? One younger brother, James

O- Oranges or apples? Apples

P- Phobias/Fears? Sometimes afraid of heights (depending on the situation); I’m also not a big fan of flying—although that’s not really a fear...

Q-Favorite Quote? “Life is to be lived. If you have to support yourself, you had bloody well better find some way that is going to be interesting. And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself."--Katherine Hepburn

R- Reason to Smile? Being with friends--& always Jason :)

S- Season? Summer & Fall

T- Tag three people! No one I know has a blog to tag this too—unless my brother wants to do it, but I highly doubt that…

U- Unknown fact about me: I once took classes to become a foster parent.

W- Worst habit? I’m a super bad procrastinator.

Y- Your favorite food? Pizza!!

Z- Zodiac? Pisces—I’m supposed to be artistic & sensitive…

No comments: