Wednesday, January 17, 2007

family news!

I learned this past weekend that my cousin in Alaska is engaged to be married...I'm so excited for her! And if I may be so bold, I'm excited for me at the possibility of returning to Alaska--to be there for the wedding of course. ;)

I went there summer of '06 for two weeks and seriously found a place I felt could truely be my home. My love for the outdoors was double--nay, tripled--during my visit there. My "double" cousin and I had fun taking road trips, camping, hiking, napping...;) and just generally hanging out while she gave me the full tour of her home state. It was an experience that has become such a part of me, that I know I will not be able to resist the chance to go once again...and hopefully make it a regular trip with plenty more memories...and pictures!

Congrats to my "sister!" :)

No comments: